Monday, September 24, 2007

Hurray for Halloween!

Well, with Halloween being right around the corner, I went crazy this weekend making cards. For some reason, with all the supplies and stamps that I have, could not find the "perfect card." I tried all of the stamps that I had, all the halloween paper I had, and still, could not find something that I personally would buy.

So, I ventured to the local craft store, again (poor me, right?). Do I go straight to the Halloween stuff? Oh no, that would be way too easy. I go up and down all the aisles. This is my way of saying, "Well, you know never know . . . something could be on sale, I could miss something, something could inspire me. Maybe I'll get some ideas if I look at other stuff."

Low and behold, I find WAY more than I need (I could open up my own store with all that I have). I find stuff for "other" projects to begin new ideas, etc. However, I did find JUST what I was looking for. And then some.

Not only did I find just what I needed at the craft store, but when I got home I found stuff that I already had that had not attempted to try previously.



Voila! Aren't they cool? I used black acrylic paint to stamp on this freakish lil cat. It's great for Halloween as I think one of the trademarks are black cats. I put this fun four pak on my website.



As well as this one! I love these cute spiders. I titled this pak, Glitzy Spider Halloween 3 Pak. She, or rather, it sure does shine! All glammed up for Halloween. SHE just needs a pink bow in her hair . . . or maybe it should be orange for Halloween!?

There are more Halloween cards up and I will continue to add more as we count down to our ghoulish holiday! Enjoy!

No comments: