Friday, October 5, 2007

Fall is Officiallly Here!

My my is it cold here in the Bay Area! The furnace needs to be lit, the fire has to get started, and the candles deserve a lighting.

With that being said, Kelly B Crafts now has quite a few things for you to prepare for Fall - Halloween items (which I've shown you before), placecard holders, and tags. Some of them can even be interchangeable. I found that as I was making them, one could easily use them on the dinner table for the holidays, to label their buffet table (so people don't have to guess what Grandma Josephine brought this time), or add them to a present, package, or party favor bag.

Take a look at just a few of the many things that have been added to Kelly B Crafts this week.

Fall Leaves and Pumpkins Tags or Placeholders - 7 PAK

7 Autumn Influenced Tags

This next one turned out to be one of my favorites. When I chose the faux wood cardstock paper as the base, I didn't realize that it was double-sided. To my surprise, I noticed toward the end that there was a really neat design underneath. Below you will find two photos of what they look like, and notice in the second one what the "underside" or "inside" of these cute tags and/or place card holders.

Autumn Placecard Holders or Tags - 8 PAK

And don't forget, Halloween will be here before you know it. Check out my shop and order now!
Candy Corn, Ghosts, and Bats Halloween Cards - 4 Pak

No comments: