Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Right around the corner!

Hi All,

I have not posted in almost a year - yikes! I had lots of fun doing my craft business for the short time I was determined to be crafting away while not teaching music. Holiday season is just around the corner, so I am beginning to post holiday cards. Some that are the same as last year with maybe a few new items thrown in here and there. It should be good.

With a baby on the way, I don't know how much time I will have to do all of my crafting, but while she is still in the "oven," I'm going to try and finish scrapbooking my wedding and trips I took pre-wedding. There is lots to do. I know that when my lil girl comes along, I won't want to scrap anything but her, so I know I must hurry hurry.

If you have lost my craft website address, it is www.kellybcrafts.etsy.com. And, don't forget, if there is something specific you want, don't hesitate to let me know and I will make it JUST FOR YOU! Buy 2 items and get a 3rd one of equal or lesser value FREE when you mention my blog. Offer lasts through September 18th.

Have a great week.

No comments: